Randstad Professionals is assisting our client in Mechanicsburg, PA with an Human Resource Assistant role. This is a long term contract/temporary position slotted to start 7/16/2018.
This role is client facing.This role will be the first point of contact within the Human Resources department directing people to appropriate areas and resources.
location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 15 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Enter and maintain HRMS information, files personnel records
- Copies/scans various employee documents
- Tracks and orders department forms/supplies
- Receives, reviews and ensure accuracy of forms, including benefit forms, leave of absence forms and other required Human Resource documentation
- Administers, processes, researches and tracks benefits/leave of absence issues, personnel related paperwork, subpoenas, unemployment claims and provides information to Human Resources, employees and external clients as needed
- Provide Human Resource department with compilation of data
- Creates and produces new documents, presentations and reports
- Responds to ad hoc requests
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
skills: Powerpoint, Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.