Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager
A Major Entertainment company is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager with strong expertise in direct to consumer (B2C) marketing operations. This position will have lead responsibility for managing campaign planning though execution to prospects and existing customers through various digital channels (e-mail, push notifications, in-app, SMS, retargeting) across all direct-to-consumer video properties. This position will have ownership and accountability with regards to the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of campaign execution. It interfaces primarily with Marketing partners accountable for campaign business results, external agency resources, and internal support teams.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Program & project manage campaign from inception through launch. Includes taking initial briefing from Marketing counterpart, building out project plan and workback schedule, aligning execution resources against key tasks (agency creative, data, campaign builders, channel capacity, product / tech developers), managing and coordinating execution against plan, and ensuring timely and accurate launch.
- Consult on campaign design regarding channel selections, targeting, segmentation, and testing.
- Test and validate campaigns before deployment; perform and sign off on QA/QC, and deploy campaigns.
- Identifies infrastructure and process enhancements and supports or leads respective initiatives to improve campaign management.
- Monitors reporting to ensure campaigns are executing and delivering as expected.
- Provides insights and actionable recommendations to key partners to help influence and steer campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM / direct marketing in a fast-paced consumer environment, ideally within a digital based subscription business. Background in entertainment or related fields is desired (consumer background required).
- 3+ years of project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks involving internal and external partners. Project management certification a plus.
- Ability to manage agencies and lead cross functional teams.
- Hands on experience with the following channels (at scale): email, push, in-app, and SMS.
- Experience or familiarity working with MarTech tools e.g. SAS, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Localytics, krux, Optimizely
- Experience working the agency partners on developing and building creative assets - includes agency and/or client side; experience with HTML a plus.
- Experience working with product, tech and data teams for database marketing, data / tech requirements gathering and driving integration with CRM technologies (e.g., Salesforce, SAS).
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- A Bachelor's degree required.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.