Are you a strong accounting professional, who is looking to join a fast growing organization, and become an expert in investments? If so, keep on reading!
Randstad Professionals, the second largest staffing agency in the world is seeking a strong accounting professional to join a well established company in Richmond, Virginia. Our client offers a very generous Base + Bonus Compensation package!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process investments transactions
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare yield analyses for investments and related debt.
- Prepare financial statement disclosures related to investments
- Prepare quarterly and annual audit and tax requests.
- Document and maintain accounting policies and procedures.
- Compile support documentation for monthly/quarterly/ and yearly financial reporting
- BS Degree in Accounting or Higher
- 3+ of private or public accounting experience working with investment accounting
- CPA Track
Send your resume for immediate consideration to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: Audit - External, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.