Randstad Professional's San Diego team specializes in placing Finance and Accounting professionals across all industries in the San Diego area. We have upcoming needs for a Senior Accountant.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare for annual internal audit
- Review current procedures to assist in process improvement
qualifications: Senior Accountant Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with audit preferred
- Advanced Excel and data mining experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
skills: Excel, Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.