A well established company in the Sorrento Valley area is adding a new person to the Accounting team.
This is an exciting role combining your experience handling the AR whilst also assisting in the GL month end close.
Great company, team and benefits on offer.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Duties & Responsibilities
- Posting all cash receipts including wires, ACH, checks, and credit cards
- Ensuring all payments are received timely payments by sending out reminders and performing collection calls
- Weekly AR aging meetings with Controller
- Monthly AR reporting for monthly financial package
- Assist Controller with Balance Sheet recons including A/R, A/R Other, and deferred revenue
- Assist billing manager with recurring billing of software license fees and billing reconciliations.
- Respond to all customer inquiries
- Pay Monthly sales taxes
- Assist Controller with monthly journal entries
qualifications: Requirements & Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience with billing and collections
- Advance Excel skills including pivot tables, macros, and VLOOKUPs
- Understanding of GL codes and impact on financial reporting.
- Must be able to work independently and make well thought out decisions
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
skills: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.