Randstad Professionals, the second largest staffing agency in the world is seeking an experienced Tax Senior Manager to oversee the Tax planning and forecasting for a growing and challenging institution in Richmond, Virginia.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Responsible for ASC 740 and other income tax related standards and guidance in connection with income tax reporting for the financial statements on a yearly basis.
- Prepare effective income tax rate analysis using budgets and forecasts.
- Work in close partnership with other areas of Finance to ensure accurate accounting for income taxes reporting and forecasting.
- Work closely with Finance department and financial regulatory institutions
- Work closely with Strategic Tax Planning group to monitor legislative and regulatory developments, as well as company initiatives and incorporate into forecasting process
- Work closely with Tax team on tax projections and their impact on financial reporting
- BS in Accounting, finance
- At least 7 years of experience in tax accounting, compliance and reporting
- CPA Required
Send your resume for immediate consideration to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: Regulatory reporting, Financial Reporting - SEC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.