job summary: TAX MANAGER
The Tax Manager role is with a leading employer in the Tempe area. This position will provide opportunity and growth allowing you to be incredibly successful!
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provide ongoing tax services for any kind of investments, structures, corporations, individuals, partnerships, LLCs, and S-Corps.
- Oversight for client engagements, expertise and tax strategies to the wealthy, as well as develop solutions for businesses.
- Provide and lead on research and staying abreast of tax laws.
- Responsible for scheduling, staffing, and coordinating workflow and maintaining client relationships by earning respect and trust of clients.
qualifications: JOB REQUIREMENTS
SALARY RANGE & BENEFITS
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting, prefer Master's in Accounting or Tax
- 5 years' experience in tax accounting in a public accounting environment
- CPA highly preferred
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organizations, demonstrating a high degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
- The ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas, and the courage to be open and receptive to feedback
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive and multiple deadlines workplace while maintaining a spirit of ownership and collaboration
- Proven ability to develop effective relations with clients, as well as team members
- Excellent organizational, problems solving, and planning skills
- Pay up to $120K, bonus with medical, dental, & vision
Click apply today! Contact Ray Gant at email@example.com or 602-977-1114 for questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.