Do you enjoy being an expert in complex accounting matters?
Randstad Professionals, the second largest staffing agency in the world is seeking an experienced Accounting Senior Manager to lead the Accounting Policy initiatives for a growing and challenging institution in Richmond, Virginia.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage an accounting and reporting compliance process, to include identification and assessment of key risk areas, review of accounting and disclosure methodologies, and development and execution of detailed project plans to ensure compliance.
- Document key accounting & disclosure policies and decisions to ensure compliance with GAAP, SEC regulations and other guidance.
- Monitor the activities of standard-setting bodies
- Lead, and/or have a key role in, cross-functional teams to research, evaluate and implement new accounting and disclosure requirements.
- Present guidance and recommendations to senior management on the impact of new or proposed requirements.
- Provide highly technical expertise in multiple areas of accounting, including independently performing research and documentation of complex technical accounting issues.
- Prepare documentation of key accounting policies and decisions to ensure compliance with GAAP, SEC regulations and other guidance, and present for senior management review.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual external reporting cycle and advise the Financial Reporting team on disclosures, including industry best practices.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting
- At least 7 years of public accounting and/or financial services industry experience
- SEC reporting experience
Send your resume for immediate consideration to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: CPA, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.