job summary: Senior Internal Auditor needed!!!
Multi-billion dollar powerhouse organization is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing team. This is a newly developed role and is open due to their substantial growth. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with managing an audit plan along with policies and procedure controls.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for the complete management of the company's operations, initiatives and business processes including but not limited to:
- Enhancement, delivery & testing of risk based audit program
- Ability to identify weaknesses in exposures & internal controls and how to correct
- Taking part of SOX compliance program
- Draft & present recommendations for audit reports to upper management
- Become the "go-to" contact for internal controls expertise
- Ability to analyse and relay findings to different departments and employees
- Bachelor's degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Mix of public & private preferred.
- Big 4 HIGH preferred
- CPA, CISA or CPA/CISA track
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint required.
Apply to this posting or call Carolyne for more details. Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for immediate consideration.
*Compensation will be based on experience and relevance to the above role. *
skills: Internal Controls, SOX, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.