Looking for someone with 2-5 years experience of tax accounting including tax planning, compliance, and preparation.
- Assist managers on client engagements
- Develop and implement tax efficient structures
- Prepare complex tax returns for corporations, partnerships, LLCs, S-Corporations, and individuals.
- Demonstrate qualities of a team leader and assist in mentoring Tax Staff.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- 2-5 years experience of tax accounting including tax planning, compliance, and preparation.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Strong organizational, time management and follow through skills.
- Integrity, dependability, and trustworthiness
- Masters of tax degree
- Big 4 experience
Interested applicants can call: 480 448 1731, or email email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.