job summary: Tax Manager
CPA firm looking for a Tax manager with an active Arizona CPA and 5-10 years of tax experience.
- Provide guidance on the tax implications of business investments and transactions.
- Oversee client engagements
- Direct and assist in the compliance of aspects of US tax for corporations, partnerships, LLCs, S-Corporations and individuals.
- Ensure tax filings comply with the standard s regarding property investments, income and allocations.
- Stay current on recent tax developments within the US Arena
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
- Active CPA license in Arizona is required
- 1+ year of management experience required
- Ability to manage multiple clients and firms responsibilities simultaneously
Interested applicants can call: (602) 977 1114 and ask for Megan. Alternatively they can email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a scheduled time to speak.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.