Seeking out candidates for a project with a well-established and nationally recognized restaurant brand! We are looking for a qualified individual with experience in both accounting and financial reporting.
- Are you ready to step into a role and make an immediate impact on numbers?
- Are you ready to work directly with various teams to produce results?
- Love working in fast paced environments?
- Are you a team player?
Then you need to apply for this position!
location: Playa Vista, California
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with restaurant managers to resolve financial inquiries
- Lead the preparation of financial reports for the monthly management reporting package
- Prepare and review period-end journal entries on a day-to-day and quarterly basis
- Prepare and review GL account reconciliations and perform variance analyses
- Serve as lead contact for annual audit engagement deliverables
- Help identify opportunities for process improvement
- Actively collaborate with other departments, including leading discussions
- Actively participate and contribute to related system/process rollouts
- Complete ad hoc analyses and projects, as requested
- Coach and mentor at least one senior accountant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with 6 plus years of general accounting experience required
- CPA / public accounting experience is preferred but not required
- Restaurant/Retail experience is preferred but not required
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively present information
- Experience serving as a resource for various internal stakeholders and addressing challenges
If you are interested in this position, please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this posting.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.