A small innovative Rocky Hill area company is seeking an Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is a great "next step" for a Senior Accountant looking to take the next step in their career. The Accounting Manager, with the assistance of a bookkeeper, will be responsible for partnering with the outside CPA firm to oversee the financials of this growing business.
High visibility position reporting directly to the President.
Collaborative, team-oriented environment.
location: Rocky Hill, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage the company's month-end close process
- Implement financial processes and procedures
- Oversee the purchase order process
- Manage cash flow and work with bank to manage credit lines
- Ad hoc financial reporting
- Partner without outside CPA firm to assist with tax and regulatory items
- Manage employee benefit plans and other HR related projects
- BS in Accounting
- 5-7 years of accounting experience required
- Prior experience in a CPA firm a plus
- Ability to work in a small office environment
- Ability to be highly organized and detailed oriented
$80-100K, depending on experience
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.