Are you a motivated Accounts Payable Specialist looking for an opportunity in a fast past medical environment?
Are you great with vendor interaction and thrive on building and maintaining relationships?
If you answered yes to both of those questions then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
location: West Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process high volume of invoices
- Conduct weekly check runs
- Match, batch, and code invoices for maximum accuracy
- Process trade payable vouchers
- Maintain Accounts Payable (AP) records and invoice filing system
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies
- Review expense reports to ensure compliance
- 2-6 years of experience as Accounts Payable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using a wide variety of ERP systems is a major plus!
If you are interested in this position please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this posting.
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.