Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find an Enterprise Risk Analyst for a position in the fast growing market of Newark, OH!
The Enterprise Risk Analyst will support the implementation and operation of a comprehensive, enterprise-wide, risk management framework.
location: Newark, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Assist in the documentation, implementation, and maintenance of a formal, proactive risk management program, including but not limited to identifying and analyzing operating and compliance risks and coordinating the implementation of risk mitigating practices.
- Assist the CRO in the day to day execution of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program, which includes assisting business lines in measuring and monitoring risk, as well as the completion of business line risk assessments.
- Collect, evaluate, and maintain data concerning business line risk.
- Assist the CRO in preparing quarterly reports to the Risk Committee.
- Interface with business line management, risk specialists, and auditors on a regular basis.
- Monitor industry, regulatory, and economic developments.
- Assist in the education and training of management and staff as to the risk management program, and their respective responsibilities in carrying out the risk management program.
- Solid understanding of internal controls
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of bank operations
- Ability to effectively liaise and communicate with business lines, management, and auditors
- Strong writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word and other general office equipment
- Ability to accomplish goals on highly complex, time-sensitive projects
- Bachelor's degree required in business-related field of study.
- Major/concentrations of study in accounting, finance, or economics preferred.
- Work experience in the field(s) of auditing, compliance, law, or regulation may complement or substitute education requirement.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Kris Inniss Kris.Inniss@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.