Growing SaaS company in Downtown Bellevue is looking to bring on a Business Analyst to support the Finance and Corporate teams on the day to day analytical support of their systems, databases and spreadsheets. The successful candidate will be a data power user, constantly seeking efficiencies and thrives on solving problems.
This role as exponential growth opportunities, great work life balance, the ability to earn one work from home day per week, onsite parking and a great culture.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Collect, cleanse, organize data from multiple sources (finance, sales, marketing etc) for analysis and reporting
- Optimize reporting processes for accuracy, repeatability and efficiency
- Create, publish and maintain reports and dashboards for various end users within the organization
- Create and publish monthly/quarterly/annual business KPIs and Trend Analysis
- Support the Finance organization in all their reporting and analytic needs
- Deliver actionable insights to help drive strategy and revenue
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- QA new reporting features and implementations
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization to ensure delivery of actionable data and reporting
- Minimum of 2 years of analysis experience
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet modeling/macro creation preferred
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, preferred
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL, highly preferred
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to identify and implement work process improvements
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and adhere to priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong aptitude to learn new things, positive attitude, ability to collaborate across departments and personalities.
Click to apply!
skills: SQL, Excel, Excel Macros, Business Analysis, Analysis, SalesForce.com, Excel Pivot Tables, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.