Exciting and highly visible Senior Financial Analyst position with one of Richmond's fastest growing companies. This position will support the accounting and finance departments.
Our firm has a long history with this company and believe they offer the "total package". Our history indicates the exposure you receive in this role would position you for bigger and better things.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Excel Skills
- 3+ Years of corporate accounting or finance experience
To apply, please email resume to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.