job summary: Accounts Receivable / Credit Supervisor - $60,000 to $70,000 plus bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company located in the Lancaster suburbs. This employee friendly company provides a unique corporate culture that embraces flexibility and work / life balance while remaining committed to employee development and promotional opportunities.
This newly created position is open based on an internal promotion of the incumbent.
This position will manage / supervise a team of three tenured staff members.
This individual is responsible for the performance of the Accounts Receivable / Credit Department, the management of staff, the management of cash receipts processing and overseeing all collections activities across multiple divisions. This position will initiate and implement changes to AR processes to gain efficiencies.
Our client seeks a candidate with a minimum of four years Credit / Accounts Receivable experience with at least two years of supervisory / management experience. Our client prefers candidates out of the manufacturing, distribution, construction or service industries. Candidates must have strong PC skills including Excel and Access.
Based on the volume of resumes we receive on a daily basis, our firm will only respond to local candidates who meet this criteria.
location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure accurate and timely posting of cash receipts to customer accounts; reconcile and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Lead a team of Accounts Receivable Specialists. Organize and assign staff functions; provide direction to the daily, monthly and year end processing; monitor and evaluate performance and provide for staff development opportunities
- Maintain and report on aging schedule and collection activities
- Oversees the evaluation of credit for both new and existing customers, establishes and maintains customer credit limits, and advises on course of action for new credit applications.
- Serve as a key player in the continued development of our ERP system's accounts receivable module.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing processes and controls, and where appropriate design and implement new processes and procedures to enable greater efficiency and mitigate risk
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 3+ years of accounts receivable & collections experience desired
- 2+ years of supervisory experience desired
skills: Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.