job summary: Financial Analyst - $45,000 - $55,000 plus 10% bonus
If you are two to three years into your accounting or financial analysis career and are looking for the "next step", we have an excellent opportunity to discuss with you!
This newly created Financial Analyst position is with a growing mid-sized company that is commutable from parts of Lancaster, Berks and Chester Counties. This position will support new product analytics, assist in the budget and forecasting process and support the company month end analysis and reporting process. This position will complete profit and loss analysis for new products and be an integral part in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of financial systems.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business with a minimum of two years of accounting or financial analysis experience preferably within a mid to large sized corporate environment.
Based on the volume of resumes we receive on a daily basis, our firm will only respond to local candidates who meet this criteria.
location: East Earl, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare reports and analytics on company financial performance and profitability;
- Complete profit and loss analysis for new products;
- Support overall budgeting and planning processes;
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of data systems;
- Review, analyze and evaluate financial data and information for accuracy and consistency;
- Responsible for data collection, report generation and modeling;
- Develop financial models and analytical tools;
- Support request for information and perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Minimum of two years accounting or financial analysis experience
- Strong systems skills include advanced Excel required
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.