job summary: Contract Analyst
The Contract Analyst is responsible for preparing and managing contracts, including managing contract details in the ERP, reporting consumption against contracts, and managing customer price lists.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare and manage Custom Kit Contracts, Safety Stock Agreements, Hardware contracts, Distribution and Incentive Contracts.
- Prepare bid and quote response documents, coordinating responses with outside departments.
- Manage contract details in ERP.
- Report consumption against contractual obligations.
- Manage Warranty Replacement.
- Manage price lists in ERP.
- Research pricing discrepancies issue credits.
- Answer customer phone calls.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years administering contracts.
- Strong understanding of contractual language.
- Supply chain experience is a plus.
- Experience working with legal counsel.
- Contracts administration and negotiation experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal direction.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
$19-$22 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Contract Maintenance/Renewal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.