job summary: Leader in office furnishings needs a solid commercial Office Furniture Sales/Design Account Manager for their Atlanta location! If you do NOT have experience selling office furniture, please do NOT apply.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Key requirements - MUST have
- office furniture sales experience
- design experience
- interior design degree
Qualifications and skills:
- BS/BA in design or interior design required
- 3+ years of furniture sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to research prospective clients and develop an effective sales strategy
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD and CAP 2020
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- CRM platform experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Able to manage multiple projects and handle the required follow-up
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to meet deadlines and finish assignments with a sense of urgency and a sense of humor
Compensation for the role includes a base salary in the $50K-$60K+ range with solid bonus potential of $10K-$15K+. Expenses and excellent benefits are included.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
919-516-9802 eFax: 919-800-3015 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Web: www.randstadusa.com/professionals Connect with the OldSalesGuy:
skills: Account Management, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.