A leading publicly traded company in the La Jolla area is adding a Senior Corporate tax specialist to the team.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: ROLE OUTLINE:
- Assist with the preparation and recording of quarterly and annual income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740 including analysis of book/tax differences;
- Preparation of corporate federal and state tax returns, extensions and estimated tax payments
- Assist with preparation of sales and property tax returns
- Maintain analysis of tax accounts and prepare quarterly reconciliations;
- Assist with tax related M&A and with integration and tax restructuring initiatives as required
3 years of tax experience
Public accounting or public company - must have
CPA - nice to have but not a firm requirement
Strong understand of ASC 740
skills: Corporate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.