A Fortune 100 consumer goods organization currently located in the downtown, is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Analyst
to join their Customer Financial Operations team for a possible temp to hire project position. Recent Grads also welcome!
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for contacting Business 2 Business customers regarding the collection of delinquent invoices, invalid deductions, and/or incomplete electronic data. Accounts Receivable Analyst
· Contact customers regarding the collection of delinquent invoices and influence client to take desired actions to resolve outstanding issues
· Review and analyze customers open receivables for control of outstanding receivables
· Analyze customer receivables to identify trends/root causes and make recommendations to resolve exceptions
Required Skills and Experience
· At least 1 to 3 years of collections or accounting experience, including accounting and financial analysis.
· Advanced Excel: Must be able to create Pivot Tables and use VLookups; SAP experience a huge plus
· Bachelors degree a Must; preferred majors include Accounting, Finance, Business and Economics
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Contact customers regarding the collection of delinquent invoices and influence client to take desired actions to resolve outstanding issues
- Review and analyze customers open receivables for control of outstanding receivables
- Analyze customer receivables to identify trends/root causes and make recommendations to resolve exceptions
For immediate consideration, please contact Telli Oconnor at email@example.com
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.