job summary: Senior Financial Analyst needed!
Growing company in Westchester County, NY is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst
to work closely with the CFO and executive line. The ideal candidate will be coming out of a Financial Service
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Ability to build financial models from start to finish including P/L modeling, discounted cash flows and variance analysis.
- Track projections & cash flows for both entities. They have both a trading and manufacturing company under their belt.
- Heavy forecasting & budgeting.
- Bridging the gap between actual, projections and schedule
- Heavy knowledge of the correlation between the P/L and balance sheets.
- Ability to present findings to executive leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years
- Knowledge in ERP systems
- Heavy Excel & Power Point needed
- Experience within a Financial Service company is HIGHLY preferred and will be considered first
skills: Budgeting, Powerpoint, Excel, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Finance Model, Cash Forecasting/Cash Flow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.