job summary: Billing and Collections Clerk
To ensure accurate and timely process vendor rebate invoices, pursue collections on past due accounts and perform other accounts receivable related tasks.
location: La Puente, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for reviewing supporting documents that support the vendor incentive invoices.
- Issue rebate invoices to vendors on a timely manner according to the vendor agreements.
- Manage collection of receivables and ensure that targets are met.
- Verify and reconcile vendor rebate payments. Coordinate with internal departments for invoicing and application of rebates.
- Assist in receivables closing processes to ensure closing deadlines are met.
- Act as liaison between Product Management and Accounting departments.
- Resolve escalated vendor issues.
- Assist with the external year-end audit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years Accounts Receivable experience.
- Large ERP experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
$17-$19 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Billing, Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.