Exciting Senior Accountant opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company located in Norfolk.
This employee friendly company provides a unique corporate culture that embraces flexibility and work life balance while remaining committed to employee development and promotional opportunities.
This newly created position is open based on growth!
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare accurate and timely financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, quarterly reviews, annual audits, and annual budget.
- Prepare general ledger entries, reconcile general ledger accounts, and prepare and analyze financial data.
- Update and maintain general ledger chart of accounts.
- Create and modify financial reports on the accounting financial reports software.
- Coordinate month end and year-end closing process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of two years of Corporate Accounting experience.
- Experience with the month-end closing process and is comfortable working in a deadline oriented environment.
- Strong PC Systems skills (Excel, Access, etc.) and experience working with an ERP system.
- Experience streamlining processes and high volume transactions are strongly preferred.
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.