A fun dynamic growing real estate firm is seeking a true leader to Manage 6 teams & be an intricate part of the day to day. Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Mentor and lead with experience in KPI metrics.
- Direct a staff of 35 day to day operations of 500 properties including real estate auctions, property field inspections, underwriting acquisitions, filing dispossessories, assigning rehabilitation's, sales, title and contract to close
- Source, hire and train project managers, superintendents, sub-contractors, trade specialists, vendors and suppliers.
- Organizing Team goal setting, tracking & reporting
- Sales process tracking
- Expense management & profitability
- Prioritizing & driving team initiatives
- Organizing and managing in-office/back-office support & admin
- Coordinating team roles, job descriptions & training
- Planning & implementing client/team events
- Customer service protocols & requesting testimonials
- Other projects as requested by management
Proficiency in Mac OS, Google Docs/Drive/Cal, Microsoft Office products. We will train as needed on company specific platforms. Prior experience in Real Estate is preferred but not required.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE , as well as the ability to lead various teams!
- Able to see the big picture
- Assist with growth
- Prior Management experience (5+ years.)
- 3+ years of Real Estate experience
- Visionary, open minded
- Highly organized
- A great communicator
- Quick to adopt new technology
- Accountable for actions & completion of tasks
- Process driven
- Flexible attitude to assist with high growth.
skills: Analysis, Assessment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.