job summary: Very successful global provider of advanced optical packaging and electro-mechanical, services to original equipment manufacturers of various complex products, is in a hyper growth mode and are seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their team: Overview:
The Financial Controller will direct and control all the financial activities of the Company's UK & US Operations. To Support the Operations Team in driving profitability and asset management metrics to meet and exceed the Company's margin expectations and shareholder value add targets. The candidate will interact internally and externally with executive level management, including customer & supplier executives, requiring negotiation of critical financial related matters.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
responsibilities: The Financial Controller will:
- Provide strong financial/business analysis, variance analysis and management reporting to support strong business decision-making
- Ensure the Company achieves its financial targets and control/monitor all costs via the profit and loss account.
- Identify and maximise margin generation opportunities.
- Reporting financial results to Fabrinet's leadership team on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Review and approve all statutory financial filings
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Oversee the Company's transaction processing systems.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures with regard to work standards, financial control, stock control and purchasing.
- Bachelor's degree is required and CPA or CMA preferred. An MBA in Finance strongly preferred
- Experience in fast moving manufacturing environment and/or service industry preferable
- The ability to effectively lead, manage and motivate a diverse group of employees
- Working in global organisation, ideally with US GAAP experience
- Target driven and results focused
- Excellent communicator at all levels internally and externally with suppliers and customers.
- Good analytical ability and critical thinking abilities.
For immediate and confidential consideration, contact me at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.