Accounting Clerk Jr.
job summary: Accounting Clerk II
Santa Clarita, CA
6 month contract position
location: Valencia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Process PO or Non-PO related invoices, credit memos, and other transactions; or expense reports; or wire disbursements in accordance with daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
- Processes the appropriate volume of transactions meeting production requirements
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Researches and resolves various vendor or internal inquiries and issues, ensuring they are responded to timely
- Assists in Account Payable functions as assigned
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1-2 years' experience in a Finance related function recommended
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience with computer business applications, including spreadsheets
- Reliable and possess excellent customer service skills
skills: MS Office, Accounts Payable, Expense Reports
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.