Promotes and sells company products through direct contact with assigned customer accounts. Identifies prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products. This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and complete knowledge of the organization's policies, products and/or services.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
- Sells, under general supervision, company products, services, and value ads by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
- Ensures growth of sales identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Manages, to ensure excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices. Consults with manager to identify and implement solutions to problems.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate sales goals.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for compay management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan under general management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Fosters the company Culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company's Mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
qualifications: EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree or the equivalent is required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. 2+ years outside sales experience is required.
- Broad knowledge of procurement processes and knowledge of sales theory/skills is required.
- Excellent communications skills are required.
- Basic computer literacy desired.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory. Occasional overnight travel is also required.
skills: B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.