job summary: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare consolidated Federal and State Income/Franchise Tax Returns (Form 1120's)
- Computation of quarterly estimated tax payments
- Track and maintain city and state net operating losses pursuant to Section 382
- Prepare quarterly federal tax provision (FASB 109)
- Calculate quarterly depreciation and amortization M-1's
- Assist with any state income tax audits
- Prepare/Review Federal Partnership Returns.
- Assist with customary tax department compliance work including tax research.
- Assist in special projects.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- At least two years experience in a Corporate Tax Department or Public Accounting Firm, including a minimum of two years preparing federal and state income tax returns.
To apply please attach your resume.
skills: Form 1120 - "C" Corporation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.