Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a temp-to-perm role with our client located in Southern York County, PA.
location: Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepares and analyzes financial information, focusing on manufacturing variances and overhead
- Analyze the variations from standard cost vs real cost of manufactured products
- Financial management oversight of company-wide physical inventory and inventory reserve along with balance sheet reconciliation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Five years' experience in a Financial Analyst role
- Strong ERP skills (E.g. Oracle; SAP; MS Dynamics)
- Manufacturing experience a plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
skills: Analysis, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.