Randstad is recruiting a PLANT CONTROLLER for a multi-national manufacturing company that has a facility in Sacramento. The opportunity will have responsibilities over multiple plants and the individual should have strong manufacturing accounting experience.
location: Sacramento, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
The Controller will lead the financial staff at the plant and manage plant-level responsibilities including:
- Summarize and report on general accounting activities
- Record and report numerical and financial data
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- oversight of the maintenance system
- business analysis
- financial reporting
qualifications: Requirements of the role:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- ERP systems experience
- Must excel at Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- SOX compliance experience is preferred
- Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- Strong w/financial statements: income, balance sheet, cash flow, etc.
- Multi-plant experience is absolutely essential
- Strong manufacturing accounting experience
- Solid cost accounting expertise
- Inventory management expertise needed
- Travel between sites up to 40% of the time
This a major company with solid benefits to go with the base which can be up to $150K with up to $10K for relo assistance if needed.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
919-516-9802 eFax: 919-800-3015 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Web: www.randstadusa.com/professionals Connect with the OldSalesGuy: LinkedIn|Facebook|Twitter|Google+ 2017 Best of Staffing™ Client Winner
2017 Best of Staffing™ Talent Winner
skills: Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.