Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer
for an immediate opening with a large international company in Richmond, VA.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Mainly responsible for concepting and designing advertising and marketing campaigns for our various channels and products as well as co-brand campaigns for our various strategic eCommerce and Retail partners (travel - air, car, hotel, rail - plus event, conference, higher ed, etc.)
- Design primarily digital marketing campaigns, and also some traditional marketing and promotional materials for brand and retail trade media buys and major sponsorships.
- Digital may include app design and in-app marketing, email campaigns, banner ads, interstitials, landing pages, social ads, web sites, etc.
- Traditional may include consumer and trade print ads, broadcast/video, collateral, etc.
- Takes direction from creative director, plus work collaboratively with team of writers, designers, project managers and internal clients to deliver integrated web-based and non-web-based marketing materials and campaigns for B2C, B2B & B2B2C channels.
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in conceptual and graphic design.
- Bachelors in graphic design or similar communications design field.
- Design proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (mainly InDesign, Photoshop & Dreamweaver) and email marketing programs.
- Knowledge and utilization of general office software, email marketing and web-based project/task assignment software required (Microsoft Office Suite, Workfront, Silverpop or similar email marketing software)
If you are qualified and interested please apply immediately to learn more about this position!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.