Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Financial Analyst
for a growing client in the Richmond, VA area.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Annual/monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Perform a broad range of analysis duties, including the preparation/review of monthly
- Group financial packages and balance sheet trend and variance analysis
- Preparing and presenting financial and economic models for management, board of directors, investors and lenders
- Develop and track key performance metrics against the company's strategic objectives
- Track results and actions of competitors, provide industry analysis, and present findings
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance. Graduate degrees preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience modeling, pro forma, scenario analysis, etc.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong Excel/Access skills: pivot tables, query writing, macros helpful.
- MBA preferred
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.