Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist
for a small firm in Richmond, VA.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Ensure all Payroll Department checks are cut accurately and timely (checks cut "in-house"). Scope includes payroll adjustments and deductions, such as garnishment, dues, etc. for bi-weekly payroll and semi-monthly payroll.
- Ensures accurate preparation and balancing of payroll prior to processing checks
- Perform direct deposits.
- Preparation of file of tax withholding information, responsible for tax compliance
- in multiple states.
- Preparation of file of 401k information which you will administer
- Assist in various other HR duties such as benefits administration.
- College degree in accounting or equivalent experience in computerized payroll functions
- Minimum 3 years experience as a payroll specialist
- Requires maturity and experience to interface with all levels of management and data processing and software vendors.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.