job summary: Randstad Professionals is working with a a Growing Manufacturing Company on the west side of Richmond is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable and Collections Individual to join their team.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform detailed customer account analysis, on collection trends , credit risk and recommendations on process improvements and best practices.
- AR, invoicing, account reconciliations and analysis.
- Proactive customer account management and communications.
- Develop internal team training and development.
- Support cash posting and credit card processes.
If you feel like you would be a great fit for this role, please send your updated resume to Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
- 5 or more years of receivables/collections experience in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Strong analytical and organization skills
- Demonstrated partnering and leadership skills for internal projects or initiatives
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.