Are you an entry level Staff Accountant with 1 to 3 years experience looking for growth and a new opportunity?
We are seeking an energetic Staff Accountant to join a growing Accounting team!!
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances consolidation system by inputting data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 1 to 3 years of Basic Accounting
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Reporting Skills desired
- Time Management Skills
- Attention to Detail and Verbal Communication skills
If qualified and interested APPLY NOW or send your resume to Brittany Johnston at email@example.com
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.