job summary: eCommerce Manager
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for an eCommerce Manager
. In this role the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and support of the Bank's Internet banking and electronic delivery channels. To include online consumer and business banking, ACH origination, bill pay, debit cards, mobile banking, person to person payments, remote deposit capture, and wires. In addition the eCommerce Manager will assist in the development and implementation of new internet banking products and services.
location: Auburndale, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Responsible for the bank's processing of ACH/ NACHA, wires, and debit card staff to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to regulations.
- Analyze customer usage of product offerings to improve retention and market penetration.
- Monitor and evaluate system reports regarding any issues; down time, functionality, complex customer inquiries, and other troubleshooting issues
- Vendor liaison, responsible for maintaining vendor relationship, contracts, contact information and keeping up to date on vendor initiatives.
- Performs internal audits to guarantee regulatory compliance as it relates to all banking regulations, privacy or state regulations regarding electronic delivery of information.
qualifications: EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor's degree in business
- 5+ years of related banking experience
- $80 - $90K, to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.