job summary: Senior Payroll Administrator
The Senior Payroll Administrator will be responsible for all duties associated with the accurate and timely processing of international payrolls.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Strong work ethics with the ability and flexibility to work extended hours during critical periods.
- Work closely with the payroll vendors to facilitate the biweekly or monthly international payrolls for the.
- Focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports; data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines.
- Audits the global payrolls and creates reconciliations.
- Assists international employees with pay related questions and issues.
- Responsible for reviewing new hire entries, and all other indicative changes.
- Balance payroll files from the international vendors.
- Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with Finance team.
- Process equity-based and fringe benefits in accordance with reporting requirement of each country.
- Develop meaningful audit reports.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, company policies, and internal controls.
- Performs other position related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field with minimum of 5+ years of heavy payroll processing experience.
- 2+ Years of experience processing international payrolls for UK preferred.
- ADP certification for UK Payroll preferred.
- Possess experienced knowledge of international payroll-related requirements and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills with an upbeat positive attitude.
- Advanced Excel skills (v-look-up, pivot tables) required.
- Experience working with UltiPro, Workday and or ADP Streamline a plus.
$30-$35 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: ADP, Ultipro, 10-K, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.