job summary: Randstad Professionals
has partnered with a reputable client in the Clearwater/St. Pete area regarding a senior level finance and accounting professional. This person would report directly to the CEO with exposure to the the stakeholders within a complex corporate structure.
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the management team for the finance and accounting departments
- Oversee timely and accurate month/quarter/year-end close process
- SOX compliance and internal/external audits
- Evaluate financial policies and procedures to identify gaps for improvement
- Participate in assessment of company's overall strategic partnerships
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate departmental staff
Ideal candidate will possess an Accounting or Finance degree with at minimum of 10 years of experience supervising staff. Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years in public accounting. Strong abilities to meet deadlines and create cross-functional leadership initiatives. Candidate will also help influence leadership and motivate staff. CPA a must. Please contact Kyle Pederson at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Thank you!
skills: Financial Reporting, Leadership, SOX, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.