The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial information and be the primary liaison with Corporate Finance; assist with ensuring compliance with Policies and Procedures. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with excellent communication skills to engage with all operating departments
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports; ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management; perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Provide analysis on variances and trends between actual and forecasted data, and identify financial performance drivers
- Prepares and distributes monthly management reports and participate in budget meetings, and update margin analysis
- Performs financial statement review including account reconciliations and SG&A variance explanations
- Summarize financial and operational information for accounting department to use in preparation of journal entries and financial statements.
- Support operational departments with data, graphs, presentations, etc. in preparation for periodic management reviews.
- Review all margin notifications for accuracy and performs quarterly reviews of Internal Controls.
- Bachelor (4 year) Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- MBA and/or CPA highly desired as well
- Advanced proficiencies in Microsoft Excel and Access are required SQL experience is a plus
- Must be highly analytical with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5 years plus Finance experience or a blended role of Accounting and Finance within a large corporate environment
skills: Asset Management, Analysis, Activity Based Cost, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Lease/Buy, Analysis - Risk, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.