Our client in the Perimeter area is looking for a Financial Analyst with 4+ years of experience to join their growing team. This role will be supporting their manufacturing facilities.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Preparing various ad-hoc reports as requested and working closely with plant controllers
- Develop and enhance financial forecasting and budgeting models and, as needed, cost benefit and scenario planning models.
- Includes exposure to manufacturing operations and business analysis and will have demonstrated strengths in analysis, planning and forecasting and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. SAP knowledge a plus.
- Strong Communication and attention detail.
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.