A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Pricing / Contract Coordinator to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Applies working knowledge/skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities within supplier contract or customer set-up and maintenance applications
- Resolves routine exceptions
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance
- Interacts appropriately with sales personnel, supplier or customer representative related to contract or set-up and maintenance issues
- Applies comprehensive understanding of defined service level goals and objectives when providing customer support
- Applies working knowledge of Client , customers and suppliers to servicing and resolving issues
- Participates in LSS initiatives
- Follows established business rules for process
- Resolves control exceptions
- 2-4 years experience.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of supplier contract pricing and/or customer set-up process
- Understands the data elements required to successfully load supplier contracts and/or set-up and maintain a customer master account
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Megan Schuster firstname.lastname@example.org Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.