A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Data Management Specialist to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for responding to and supporting the resolution of inquiries from managers, employees and HR regarding a wide variety of HR issues.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Uses knowledge of HR processes and technologies and general HR acumen to initiate and/or complete HR requests.
- Defines and operates within service level agreements.
- Demonstrates customer service protocols and empathy for the personal circumstances of employees.
- Ensures complete protection of employee data and complies with all data privacy processes and regulations.
- Office/clerical senior/multi-skilled entry level individual contributor role:
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments.
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area.
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently.
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments.
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members.
- Desire to grow career within the Human Resources function.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience in related field
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.