A great and growing local CPA firm looking to add a Senior Accountant to their Outsourcing practice. This firm has a strong practice with a client base of not for profits, small and medium sized companies in Northern VA and DC.
location: Alexandria, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions: A/P, A/R, P/R and G/L.
- Perform account reconciliations for month-end and year-end.
- Prepare schedules for annual audits and tax returns.
- Assist financial statements for month-end and year-end.
- BS Degree in Accounting
- 3 to 7+ years of experience in outsourced or private accounting, not for profit experience a plus
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client service is required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
skills: General Ledger, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.