job summary: Here is an Opportunity to be a Partner!!!!
A growing full service local public accounting firm is looking to add a Tax Manager to their firm. The ideal person will want to be a Partner!!! This firm provides auditing, outsourcing, tax and business consulting to their clients. Client base represents not for profits, government contractors, small and medium size companies.
location: Alexandria, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Review and supervise the preparation of Federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, exempt organizations, partnerships and LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, and estates and trusts, including reviewing supporting work papers, trial balances, book and tax entries, and client data for accuracy, reasonableness, and completeness.
- Respond to tax authorities on behalf of clients and assist clients with tax audits.
- Review and supervise annual and quarterly income tax projections.
- Provide technical support, guidance, and training to tax staff.
- Assist with tax planning, research, and consulting engagements as needed.
- Focus on providing delivery of exceptional client services.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required; Masters in tax a plus.
- CPA required.
- 8+ years of recent and relevant public accounting experience.
- Not for Profit experience required.
- Extensive experience with accrual to cash conversions a must.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and develop tax staff.
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx Tax
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: TAX, CPA, ProSystem fx
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.