A growing and exciting company in San Diego just off the 15 freeway is adding an Accounting Specialist! The person will report to the Controller. We are looking for someone eager to work in a fast-paced environment and climb the ranks in a great company!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Produce and review invoices
- Collection on past due accounts
- Code AP invoices
- Assist in financial reporting and analysis
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Highly motivated and driven
- AP/AR/GL experience preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Quickbooks and Excel proficiency
Please apply directly or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.