The Fort Lauderdale office of Randstad Professionals is looking for Executive Recruiters to source candidates on behalf of our clients for highly specialized Accounting, Finance and Human Resources positions. The successful candidates will be able to identify and attract first-rate talent and to ensure lasting relationships and successful placements. The goal is to exceed our clients' expectations and to add value to their business.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Meet with clients to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Carry out a targeted research and search strategy
- Research clients and identify competitors
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of recruiting tools and methods
- Perform technical Interviews and assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility with client
- Perform reference checks
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
Prior search firm recruiting experience required. Finance, Accounting or Human Resources recruiting experience preferred.
Please email your resume immediately for consideration
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.