We have a motiviated client in Tysons that is a top consulting firm, looking to add a Junior Analyst to their team. Great opportunity to join a global organization willing to train someone. This is a temporary to hire opportunity, you'll get the chance to make sure this is the right fit for you!
location: Vienna, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: What will you be doing?
- Review and organize data for valuation of various retirement and health plans
- Assist with setup and programming of actuarial valuations
- Update / develop new and existing Excel workbooks
- Provide analysis and assistance on other projects as assigned
qualifications: What experience should you have?
- Proficiency with Excel, to include pivots and lookups
- 1 to 2 years of work experience, providing financial analysis, valuations or the like, ore relevant internship experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to be ethically responsible for yourself
- Good organizational skills
- BA or BS required, particularly with concentration in math or related field
skills: Financial Analysis, Pension and Trusts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.